I thought I would upload a FOTD photo to show you one of my favourite looks. I purchased Mac Cranberry last week and wanted to try it out with a Revlon e/s palette. You will have to excuse the photography, I am new to this make up demonstration game and some of the pics were a bit naff. Thank goodness for digital cameras is all I can say! I deleted most of them but hopefully these photos show the general idea:
- Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser. Applied by hand and washed off with water.
- Dermalogica Gentle Soothing Booster
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- Nars Make Up Primer with SPF
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- No7 Instant Radiance Under Eye Concealer
- Revlon Colour Stay Eye Quad in Blushed Wines using the top two colours one of which is just like Mac Jest. Lightest colour in the inner corner and the other colour across the entire eyelid
- Mac Cranberry e/s in the crease
- Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner on the upper lash line in Chocolate Shimmer
- Lancome kohl pencil in black on the lower lash line and water line
- Lancome Cils Booster to prime the lashes – I love this stuff!
- Max Factor Lash Extension Effect in black to coat eyelashes
- Mac Sincere blusher
- Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
- Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Heather Beige
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Buff
What I recommend:
If you are looking for something that makes your eyelashes look longer and don’t fancy false lashes, I would definitely recommend that you give Lancome Cils Booster a try. I love the stuff! Nars Sheer Glow's popularity speaks for itself and seems a number one choice for many skin types.
What's not so good: No7 Instant Radiance is a good cheap and cheerful concealer but not one that I would re-purchase. I am allergic to Touche Eclat so can't use that without getting red eyes. Max Factor Lash Extension is okay but I prefer False Lash Effect as it adds volume to lashes as well as extending them.