Thursday 4 March 2010

I am keeping an eye out.....







...for an eye cream.



I have yet to start using an eye cream, much to the horror of my closest friends. I don't know why as I certainly like to purchase products, it's just that I simply haven't got around to it.



So I've started to keep my eye out (if you'll excuse the pun!) for a decent eye cream that will help with fine lines and ultimately help me to stay looking young ha ha. Who wants huge crows feet in their late 20's/early 30's??



The hunt has commenced and there are a couple that I like the look of. The Deramlogica range looks quite good and I do always like their products - but they are not cheap so would really prefer to go on recommendation.



The product in question is Multivitamin Power Firm. It claims to combat fine lines around the eye area and that is exactly what I am after.



The other eye creams that I like the look of are Clarins Eye Contour Balm, Decleor Wrinkle Prevention Cream (what a bold claim?) and Khiels Creamy Eye Treatment.



I know that Lollipop26 loves the Khiels Creamy Eye Treatment but when I looked at it in Space NK, the product did look rather heavy. It has received some great reviews though so I am definitely tempted!!



So my question today is, do you use an eye cream?



And, if you do would you recommend it?



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment