Friday 5 March 2010

I heart Carrie!!!


It’s Friday!!!
And what better way to celebrate the start of the weekend than by checking out a few Carrie outfits to give me some inspiration!
I honestly cannot wait for the film in May. I hear that it is set in Morocco which makes it even more appealing as that is a place that is on my wish list of holiday destinations and somewhere that I just know I would love to visit. I love the food, the rich colours, the riads, the markets. It just looks fab!
I have always been a Sex and the City fan and have all DVD’s including the wonderful shoe box of all the television programmes. I just think that Carrie is wonderful and definitely on my wave length in terms of her love of fashion, shoes and general nic nacs.
I think my favourite item of clothing/shoes that she has ever worn has to be the Dior Extreme shoes that she wore in the movie. They are just gorgeous and so flattering. They can also be worn with just about anything whether they are dressed up or made to look a bit more edgy. I have to say that I have yet to find a decent pair of replica Dior Extremes. There are plenty of, in my opinion, bad copies but as far as I have seen there no really great copies. I guess I will just need to get the real things.....
Which is your favourite carrie outfit?
Or do you own Dior Extreme's?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment